Wednesday, August 17, 2016

*Baby bump pics & update*

I am 37 weeks 5 days TODAY!  Hallelujah to the Lamb! 

I continue to be sick with the lovely nausea all day everyday and add intensified heartburn to that and the 3rd trimester of no energy and you have a beautiful combo of YUCK!  What is SWEET is that I have been thriving well and able to continue my job at full capacity as a wife, mom, along with my role in ministry as well thanks to the Lord's strength that is INDESCRIBABLE.  While I am looking forward to the arrival of baby girl or baby boy soon, I am thoroughly content and thankful for this season of pregnancy. 

Speaking of content, I have zero expectation of when this little one will arrive.  I am prepared for the worst case scenario which is a week after my due date and if that is what the Lord wills, I am okay with that!  At this point, I can say that this pregnancy feels SO similar to Jayden's it's crazy.  Baby is SUPER SUPER low, head down, and belly is tight as ever.  I had a sudden POP that felt significant a couple of weeks ago in the size of my stomach and I remember the same thing happening when I was pregnant with Jayden in those final weeks.  At my 36.5 week appointment I was 1.5 cm dilated, 75% effaced.

I can say that over the last few weeks it FINALLY hit me in a crazy exciting way that we will soon have that SURPRISE moment of knowing if we are actually having a boy or a girl.  I AM SO EXCITED!  This is definitely a feeling of anticipation that is well worth the wait of not knowing. 

Here is a dump of phone pictures that we have managed to snap over the last several weeks from week 23 to week 37!

 
23 WEEKS

 
 

23 WEEKS, 2 days on Mother's Day

 

26 WEEKS, 6 DAYS

 
27 WEEKS, 2 DAYS

 
27 WEEKS, 5 DAYS
 
 
28 WEEKS, 5 DAYS

 


31 WEEKS, 3 DAYS
 
 32 WEEKS
 
32 WEEKS, 1 DAY

 
32 WEEKS, 3 DAYS


33 WEEKS


34 WEEKS, 4 DAYS


35 WEEKS


35 WEEKS 5 DAYS
 
37 WEEKS

 
37 WEEKS 2 DAYS ON RIGHT
(MOTHERS DAY ON LEFT AT 22 WEEKS, 2 DAYS)

No comments:

Post a Comment