Friday, August 30, 2013

Coondog & Gina

Coondog - Remember this post?  Lindy got the family name "coondog" last year and well, it just STUCK.  Gina, on the other hand, is Autumn's nickname and there is no rhyme or reason except it just fits. 

Hopefully you know by now that Coondog & Gina are a BIG DEAL in my life.  I began investing in Coondog back in 2011 and Gina in 2012.  These two lovelies bring JOY to my heart.  Walking through this life with them is incredibly fun but watching their love for Jesus grow and their desire to live a life glorifying Him is what makes my heart explode. 

Both girls, who are best friends might I add (though so very different), graduated from high school in May.  Coondog moved to college a couple of weeks ago and is now a student at UNC-Asheville.  Gina is still living in Robbinsville but taking classes at a community college here until she transfers elsewhere. 

Last week, Gina and I jumped in the car after work and headed to Asheville to see Coondog's dorm room and her new life as a college student.  Oh what fun, what fun!!!



Dorm room!!!!

Did I mention the Lord gave coondog a roommate that LOVES JESUS!? 
yep, He did.


Gina & Coondog

Wow, it looks like we dressed alike?!

Atlanta Bread Company OH YEAH!


DELICIOUS!

OF COURSE, we stopped at Dunkin before
we left Asheville!


Blasted Praise & Worship all the way home...

 
"God knows how much I love you and long for you with the tender compassion of Christ Jesus."  Philippians 1:8

No comments:

Post a Comment