Friday, December 20, 2013

*Thanksgiving & Deer Hunting*

The week of Thanksgiving seems like yesterday yet NEXT week is CHRISTmas - what is happening?!  Thanksgiving week was full of family time & hunting for Rance.  He was able to go on a family camping trip Monday & Tuesday before we headed to Nahunta on Wednesday.  We enjoyed MUCH quality time with our families.  It was restful & wonderful!

Please enjoy the hunting pictures :)  I think my husband is possibly wanting to be on Duck Dynasty with the insane beard he is growing!



Rance & his dad

Rance, cousin David, Uncle Marvin,
and Ronnie (Rance's dad)

Campfires

Don't you love the face paint?!

Hunting in Nahunta!

...and another one I received while
Black Friday shopping with my mom!


Selfie's continued! 
I love receiving these while he is hunting!

The following weekend was the LAST weekend Rance could go hunting in Graham County since deer hunting season here is VERY short!  I absolutely LOVE the beauty of where he was hunting with his dad by Fontana Lake.




Seriously - I would take up hunting to just
look at the view!

My friend Sara (who I met freshman year in college) and her husband, 2 little boys and her parents were in Bryson City riding the infamous POLAR EXPRESS on this same Saturday Rance was hunting so I THOROUGHLY enjoyed them all stopping by for the first time since we moved to Robbinsville.  I was a slacker taking pictures of Thanksgiving and all that but I did remember to sneak one picture of Sara & Cooper & I right before they were walking out the door...

How cute is he?!


HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DECEMBER!


1 comment:

  1. Cougar are usually found around cliffs so head to the very north of Diamond Basin and look around the area up there. Cougars are few and far between but if you find a clue relating to them then that will fill in your hunting journal if that's what you're after.
    Deer Scent

    ReplyDelete