Wednesday, July 31, 2013

We're home sweet home!

Rance and I moved back to North Carolina on Monday and are getting back into the swing of things here in Robbinsville.  It is so hard to believe how fast the time flew by this summer; however, it is a season in our life we will never forget.  We are beyond grateful the Lord changed our summer plans and sent us to Zionsville.  The relationships and friendships that were formed as well as the specific lessons the Lord taught us along the way - are deeply treasured in our hearts.  I'm in the process of journaling it all because I don't want to forget what He has done and what I learned and how it changes my committments and time here in Robbinsville.

I look forward to posting about our last few weeks in Zionsville soon.  I never imagined it would be so difficult to leave but we trust Father's plan for His Bride in Zionsville and we know we will return when He allows.  Until then, thanks for all of your prayers along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment