Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Before & After

I don't know about you but I LOVE before & after pictures and boy do I have one to share with you!

Sometime around the end of October, Rance decided he needed to prove his manhood or try out for Duck Dynasty or be John the Baptist (I'm not sure which) by growing his beard out.  He THOROUGHLY enjoyed it the bigger it got and so did every other guy out there that would comment on his beard.  On the other hand, every female out there seemed to constantly ask me 'what I thought about Rance's beard?' insinuating their lack of love for it!  They would openly tell him they did not like it but that never bothered him a bit! 

Just being honest - I prefer Rance with a beard - but not a BIG beard.  I prefer a neatly trimmed beard, not the duck dynasty type; HOWEVER, I can honestly say that I enjoyed him enjoying his big beard and even though I was excited about the day when he decided to cut it, I am all for him being him and expressing himself whether through a big ole beard or not!

So please let me show you the BEFORE (and it had even got bigger since these pictures a few weeks ago)....







And the after....(yes I could eat him up!!!!!!!!!!)




Is it me or does he look like he shaved about 5-10 years off?!?!

2 comments:

  1. He looks like he shaved 5 or 10 lbs off! I'm with the other girls. Less is best :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THE BOOK "WILD AT HEART" BY JOHN ELDRIDGE! :) HAHAHA THEN GET BACK TO ME :)

    ReplyDelete