Tuesday, February 11, 2014

ETM Duck Dynasty

We may not have TV at the Shuler household BUT Rance will claim that Duck Dynasty is one of his favorite shows.  My parents gave Rance a few seasons of DD for CHRISTmas and Rance has thoroughly enjoyed watching episodes every now and then.  You see, I have come to terms with the fact that my husband really is WILD AT HEART.  In fact, there is a book he asked me to read before we got married so I would understand him better and it was actually called "WILD AT HEART."  It definitely describes him and his love for being outside in the wild and being a MAN!  I really love this about him.

Considering all that I just said, Rance jumps at the opportunity to hunt, fly fish, set traps, you name it, if time permits!  He'd really fit right in with the Duck Dynasty crew.  Andrew & Luke have been wanting to go squirrel hunting and Friday afternoon all the guys got together for a little afternoon hunting in the OUTBACK (the woods behind our house).  I LOVED to see Andrew & Luke all decked out in their camo with their guns ready to take on the wild for the first time!!! 


Andrew & Luke preparing for the hunt!

Andrew practicing!

They look like they are ready to shoot something don't they?!

The hunting crew ready to go!


Get your game face on!





AIM & FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, they did not see a single squirrel (even though I watched one behind our house the entire time they were hunting) but I think they still had a blast on their first hunting trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment