Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Time at Fontana Lake

A couple of Saturday's ago, Rance and I headed out after I finished up working to spend a few hours canoeing on the lake just a few miles down the road from our house.  Fontana Lake is one of the most beautiful lakes I have ever seen.  The water is so incredibly beautiful and it's a gorgeous place to spend a quiet afternoon enjoying Father.

We paddled, we ate, we fished, we stopped and walked through the woods, we laughed, we took pictures (imagine that!), we dwelled on how blessed we are to live where we do, we spent great quality time together and we RESTED!


Beautiful day!

Seriously?  I'll never get over looking at this...

Rance even did a little fishing!

Of course we stopped and got out of our canoe
for a little hiking around!

Rogue River is good to us!





Amazing, peaceful day...

And we picked out a camping spot for next time...

 
 
Lord I'm amazed by you...

No comments:

Post a Comment